Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 27th

SO I have been meat free for 3 days and haven't had a flair up!!! Still some sharp pains that make me want to hurl and roll over and die. I started taking some homeopathic stuff for abdominal pain today. We will see how that works. Still trying to work with insurance and mail order for the shots. Will let you know the price when I know more. Thank you for the check. :) I appreciate it. I called Nancy today! She said she would know more next week and that she was working on discount.

Been really busy with work. Both of my co teachers are leaving the classroom. It is really bittersweet. I am happy for them. Jenny took a higher position at Little Red and Kimberly is going to school in Boulder. So I am busy trying to do work interviews and hire someone for the room. It is really sad for me because both of them have become my bestest friends here! But happy at the same time. Got a promotion at work. I am now the classroom administrator.

Weather has been beautiful here. 70 and sunny. Hope all is well with you two. Love you and can't wait to see you in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment