Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 29th

Today was a really rough day. I woke up with horrible pains in my stomach. It basically paralyzed me most of the day. Lucas got me some breakfast in bed so I could take some pain medicine. I layed in bed and caught up on my shows...which was nice but sucked because I have so much on my "To Do List". Then I went to work at Bubbas at 4pm. I was feeling better but stilled felt crippled. I closed down the restaurant. I had a house salad and some shrimp...it tore my stomach up. My stomach is hard and bloated. I feel defeated again today but I am not going to get upset. I decided that I am going to laugh and smile about it right now and come to terms with it...for at least a few minutes:).

I do have to admit I feel relived climbing into my warm bed and writing in my blog. Something about the comfort my bed and home give me. For this, I am grateful! Tomorrow I working a double at Bubbas. (YAY MONEY). I am trying to save alittle money to maybe get my hair dyed back blonde. Monday I have off though. I am very excited for this. I might go boating with Jenny (her and Jacob, her boyfriend) own a few rafts and kayaks. I also have to get ready for student/teacher conferenced that are this week. The weather had been amazing! SUNNY AND WARM! My face is tan! Yesterday, Lucas and I went and played tennis for awhile. I was so happy to feel good enough to go out and be active. I feel so lucky to have that energy somedays!

Anyways, hope all is well with you. I love you guys. Good night.

Love Love Love,
Chanell Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment